Quality Assurance and Test Management
Software Quality Assurance
- Coordination of test teams for multiple concurrent projects.
- Full software life-cycle process improvement for various methodologies: Scrum, Waterfall, V-Waterfall, XP, Evolutionary, etc.
- Business needs vs. Requirements vs. Technical Specifications
- Requirements and Specifications review
- Design and code walkthroughs and inspection
- Project review and analysis
- End-user and internal documentation review
- Human-Computer interaction (User Interface cognitive functionality)
Languages and utilities
- Test design and implementation, manual and automated
- Requirements-based ( "Black Box")
- Code-based ("White Box") for C, Perl, XML, both manually and via code-checking tools
- Website testing both manually and using code-based checking tools
- Perl, C-shell, Bourne Shell, HTML, sed, awk, .BAT scripts, SQL, DCL, etc.
- Microsoft Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7, Unix (linux, SunOS, Solaris, AIX, IRIX, HP/UX), MacOS, VMS.
- Robot Framework, Purify, BoundsChecker, Visual Studio, CVS, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, QA Partner/Silk, X-Runner, WinRunner, TestDirector, etc.
Resume in MS-Word format
Resume in PDF Format